We are hoping to make our catalogue available online later this year.
In the meantime our records are searchable on ArchivesHub
Your first step for finding relevant material should be to browse our catalogues for an idea of the records we hold.
- A summary of our archive holdings can be found on our website (www.rcog.org.uk/heritage).
- Our archive catalogue is searchable via the Archives Hub (archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/search/). Enter a search term and select our repository if it comes up in the search results to see a list of relevant records.
- Further information about printed sources in the library and a link to the library catalogue can be accessed here (www.rcog.org.uk/library)
Contacting the Archive
Please be aware that the Archive is staffed part-time and that staff aim to respond to all enquiries within ten working days of receipt.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 20 7772 6381
- Website: rcog.org.uk/heritage
- Address: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 10-18 Union Street, London SE1 1SZ
- RCOG Switchboard: +44 20 7772 6200